From 29 August to 2 September we will have a full week of activities to welcome the new intake of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. We are expecting more than 250 students on Campus.
I started introduction programs for the BSc students in 2013 when we spent two days with 80 students in Darmstadt. In 2014, we went to Nuremberg for two days with some 100 students. Last year, for the first time we organized a full week of introduction for the entire cohort. This year, we’ll do the same, just even better than last year! Each year we’ve made the program bigger, more exciting, and more diverse.
The purpose of the introduction week is clear: students should have a great start of this new phase of life. They should get to know each other and Frankfurt School staff, learn some useful skills for their studies ahead and ideally have a lot of fun. Here’s the overview of this year’s program.
Monday, 29 August
- Welcome by the Program Director and the BSc team
- Meetings with Study Advisors
- Introductions by Career Services, Student and Alumni Relations, and the Library
- Campus Tour
Tuesday, 30 August
- Scavenger Hunt through Frankfurt, followed by a social event in the evening
Wednesday, 31 August
Thursday, 1 September
- Coffee with 3rd and 7th-semester students (by Concentration)
- Outdoor Event
Friday, 2 September
- Official Opening Ceremony and Barbecue