Frankfurt School’s Bachelor of Science operates with two semesters per year: a fall/winter and a spring/summer semester. Both semesters consist of two quarters each. Every quarter has seven weeks of teaching (Q4 has eight weeks due to the number of holidays in it) followed by an exam week.
- Q1: weeks 36 to 42, exams in week 43
- Q2: weeks 44 to 50, exams in week 51
- Q3: weeks 6 to 12, exams in week 13
- Q4: weeks 14 to 21, exams in week 22
For first semester students, the optional math pre-course takes place in week 34 and the introduction week is in week 35.
Students in the block time model have a different structure in semesters 1 to 4:
- 1st semester: weeks 43 to 50, exams in week 51
- 2nd semester: weeks 13 to 21, exams in week 22
- 3rd semester: weeks 36 to 42, exams in week 43
- 4th semester: weeks 13 to 21, exams in week 22